BAUCHI STATE HEALTH FACILITY MPDSR SCORECARD JAN-JUNE 2018
The scorecard tracks maternal and perinatal deaths in secondary health facilities of the state to determine the cause with the aim of strengthening the response system
- the State MPDSR steering Committee to urgently work with relevant stakeholders for the implementation of the MPDSR facilities step down training.
- the State Ministry of Health to ensure regular conduct of the supportive monitoring visits to the facilities.
- the State Ministry of Health to print tools and forms for continuous review of maternal and perinatal deaths in the facilities.
- the facility-based MPDSR committees to sponsor the monthly meetings from their service account fund
- the State Ministry of Health to create a budget line for the MPDSR activities
This scorecard was produced by the Bauchi State Accountability Mechanism for Maternal and Newborn Health (BaSAM)in November 2018 with support from Evidence for Action-MamaYe.